Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hotel Living

First off, hotel living for us is coming to an end. This will be our last night living in a small room shared with the three little bits (and our dog). Because we will be acquiring the keys to our 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath house on base tomorrow!

As far as I know, our furniture has not made it here from Hawaii yet but with any luck it will be along soon. In the mean time we will be chillin' on air mattresses. I don't know how soon we'll be able to have internet hooked up at the house - hoping for sooner rather than later but after the 6 days of no internet in the hotel in Hawaii I might be able to make it...maybe *twitch* I think *twitch*. LOL! If you don't see me on here or the 365 blog it's NOT that I'm not keeping up with my photos - just that I can't post. I will stick with it!

Anywooo! There was more I intended to say but having gone off on the whole internet tangent I've now lost my train of thought so I'll sign off for now! Stay tuned for new house pics :D

No comments: