Friday, June 26, 2009

Grandpa's Visit, State Fair and Party!

On Saturday, we went to the Hawaii State Fair and planned a little party for Anya while Grandpa was here. The State Fair was nice but it ain't a Texas State Fair (but then I suspect few equate in my mind). The kid's had fun! Daddy would be so proud of Jadzia, when she saw the roller coaster they had, THAT is what she said she wanted to go on. She wasn't tall enough for it but we did find a smaller one that she just barely squeaked by on that she could ride and she had fun. Mommy got good and squished because the cars were not meant for larger people. ;) Oh, you came here for pictures didn't you?

Ahhh! A Giraffe ate Jadzia

Have you noticed a trend here? Inara always seems to be in Grandpa's arms. She actually cried when we dropped him off at the airport. It was very sad!

At the Fair



Birthday Party! Be warned, there are massive amounts of smash cake pictures ahead - messy messy baby...





she tried to grab the flame at one point...


Hmm, let's try this out...

Not bad, not bad

I wonder if anyone will see if I just take a little more...

Ah well, guess I'm caught!


Don't throw a baby birthday party when baby is even a little tired...eventually they rub their eyes.

It's MINE! Mine! MINE!

Wha? It wasn't me...*shifty eyes*

I'm one and I'm stuffed.

Where did that cake go?

All clean and playing with a new toy (thanks grandpa!)

No comments: