Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reading Challenge Week 2

Week 2 of my reading challenge has concluded and I read the following this week:

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
Damsel Under Stress by Shanna Swendson
Don't Hex With Texas by Shanna Swendson

Did you notice a bit of a trend there? This past week was Sookie week in prep for Dead and Gone. I wanted to refresh my memory on all things Sookie for the new book. Then I finished those early enough in the week to finish off the Katie Chandler series by Swendson. All good books!

So my totals came out to 10 books and roughly 3.4 lbs read for the week. Rock on!

No comments: