Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shiny

I have a shiny new desktop computer with a super large monitor. It's really strange to view everything this large actually. But, all that being said - shiny new computer. Pretty!

This new computer, while for everyone in the family, was partially a Mother's Day gift picked out by Robby. The old desktop will be cleaned up and set up for Jadzia (and eventually Inara and Anya as they get older) in the playroom. Since I've been set up on the desktop for awhile due to the unfortunate liquid meets laptop episode, Jadzia hasn't really been able to play on her keyboard which I know she likes so I look forward to setting it up for her. First I need to get a desk of some sort for it.

Shiny new computer....

1 comment:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

yay for a new computer! fun!