Monday, April 13, 2009

Anatomy Lesson

While I was writing the blog about Anya's teeth, Jadzia and Inara were coloring in the living room. Jadzia was drawing a picture of Mommy and Daddy and when she finished she showed it to Inara (or so I gathered from her conversation). Inara, I gather, pointed to the stick figure that was supposed to represent Daddy and said "Mommy!"

Jadzia corrected her and said "That's Daddy! Boy's have a penis!" *giggle*

Inara, undaunted by the reproof, "Mommy!"

Jadzia, still giggling, "No mommy has a vagina! Daddy is a boy, boy's have a penis!"

At this point I was in a fit of giggles myself and did not hear if Inara learned the lesson or not.

A few minutes later, when I'd recovered my breath, Inara randomly interjects a "Daddy?" into the conversation.

To which Jadzia replied "No, Daddy's in Iraq with his penis."

And so started the giggles again!

No comments: