Monday, April 20, 2009

Inara - the puppy?!

Yesterday I was TRYING to read and Inara came up with Gimli's food dish (empty) and some mardi gras beads. She forced the beads into my hand, put the bowl in my lap and moved my hand over the bowl and then waited for me to drop the beads in it. When I didn't she started prying my fingers open until the beads dropped. Then she put them back in my hands, moved the hand away and then back over the bowl and repeated, over and over and over. She also will take my hand and put it to her face or head and then lean into it kinda like when a puppy nudges at your hand until it's resting on his head.

When she wants me to do something to play with her and am not immediately accommodating, she finds a way to make me do it if it's in her powers.

No comments: