Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eight Hours!

While I didn't go to sleep RIGHT after I posted last night, I did go to sleep before midnight - which is rather early for me as of late. I got to sleep until 8AM so I ended up with eight hours of sleep, totally uninterrupted by the kids! My back, however, was sore most of the night make it not the most perfect sleep but still - eight hours! OMG! I woke up feeling rather refreshed. It's amazing how sleep can do that to you.

The girls got a package from grandpa today which contained finger puppets and Mardi Gras beads. They were very interested in the idea of the finger puppets until they saw the beads. Then the puppets were put aside and the beads were used to make a lot of noise. Eventually they realized they could play with the puppets AND wear the beads at the same time making it all so much better.

No comments: