Monday, April 6, 2009

It's worse than that, it's dead Jim! AGAIN!

Yes folks, that's right! I went out to the car, loaded the kids and no vroom vroom! This time the car at least seemed to TRY to start. It made noise at least...sort of. So we decided to take a walk to the PX. We really didn't need anything bad enough to make the walk BUT I needed out of the house - in spite of the sickie kids. So walk we did. It's not that long of a walk really and it was a nice breezy day so cool without being too cold.

Tonight my neighbor's husband once again came to my rescue. The car gave some resistance this time but it did eventually come back to life. If this happens again, I can't be held responsible for what happens to the car. (I say with jest).

Anyway, the kiddos are still feverish and sickish but they seem to have their ups and downs (that seems to reconcile with when they have been recently medicated). Anya is, thankfully, unaffected thus far.

No comments: