Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pepsi vs Laptop

Can you imagine that the laptop seems to have lost?!

Yesterday Jadzia knocked over a glass of soda near my laptop. The majority of the soda seemed to have gone AROUND the laptop which I snatched away as quickly as possible. The laptop seemed to be work just fine despite it's perilous run in with the pepsi until a few hours later. Suddenly the surely plugged in laptop was showing as not plugged in. I can tell the charger is working and I know the battery is working. But where the charger meets the battery seems to be fried!

So while the laptop still works - the battery only has a few hours of life in it. So I'll be calling HP first to see what it will take to get it fixed, if it's possible etc.

Until then I'm desktop bound. But never fear, I can still blog from here. :)

No comments: