Friday, March 6, 2009

Early Grey's Anatomy

While I still love Grey's Anatomy even now - there is something to be said for early Grey's Anatomy. MerDer in season 1 was just fun and flirty, then in season 2 it was so easy to hate Addison (which is hard to think about seeing Addison now). I finished season 2 tonight - with the super hot Prom scene (the hotness was marginally ruined by the whole Denny dying thing though). And the first episode of season 3, with Izzy all lying on the floor - lots of awesome character development there. Did I mention that I love this show?

I started watching Grey's Anatomy mid-season in season 2. It was the Bomb in the Body episode I think. I got hooked from the start and quickly netflixed season 1. I ended up buying them all so now I can have my own Grey's Anatomy marathons. Which is what I've been doing lately.

On another note - I have stuff being delivered by UPS, USPS and FedEx on Monday - lots of stuff! And I'm so super excited about it. Anyone else getting deliveries? Gets me excited, even though I know it's coming and what's coming, it's like a mini-Christmas for me. In all of that should be backdrops and a new lens so I look forward to torturing my children next week! The backdrop stand arrived today and is very cool - would be cooler with backdrops though. Look forward to fun fun pictures of the torture sessions.

No comments: