Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's a Dog Gone World

Just when Gimli seems to be on the mend and a happy, bouncy pup again; partially thanks to his happy pain pills; Bluto is a new medical mystery. Today Bluto scared me by having a doggie seizure. After a minute or so he was a little confused looking but no longer seizing and then he was back to normal. I'm not sure why it happened but as long as it doesn't happen again this weekend, I'll wait to call the vet until Monday and then consult with them. That was the only thing that happened of any interest today.

I had "I Love Lucy" on all day in the background though. A couple weeks ago, I saw season one on sale on Amazon for like 16$, so I ordered it. Well then the next day or the day after they had the complete series as the deal of the day for only 85$. It was one of those too good to pass up deals so I ordered it as well and gifted season 1 to my neighbors.

No comments: