Friday, March 27, 2009

Up with the Sun

In spite of dark curtains, Anya still thinks waking up with the sun is fun. Once again she woke up around 630AM - and I just don't do 630AM. There's something about it being at least in the 7 o'clock hour that seems to make all the difference to me.

As a result of the extra early wake up calls, I'm exhausted today. When Anya took her first nap, I laid down on the couch to relax. I had no intention of falling asleep and yet I woke up about an hour later to Inara poking me in the face and Anya waking up over the monitor. Thankfully I have fairly well behaved older kids that I can get away with that sometimes but I don't like to do it. One time I'll wake up and Inara will have painted the house or something.

As soon as the laundry dries, I'm going to bed - at least that's my intention.

No comments: