Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have cake in my freezer.

Cake that is not quite Cinderella looking yet. It's on it's way but right now it's just a bunch of cake. When I get up in the morning I'll have to do the decorating all day off and on (as the kids allow). Pictures will come tomorrow of the Cinderella "masterpiece".

Today we went to Walmart for some last minute (read ALL) gifts for Inara's birthday. I had intended to get her Cinderella stuff to go with her Cinderella cake and her Cinderella obsession but I couldn't find anything I really liked in that department. So I got her some baby doll stuff.

I also did some retail therapy. I got new bedding for my bed and the kids got new shoes and I got new PJs. Lots of stuff I totally didn't need but looks like fund to get anyway. Between that trip and ordering a new car seat for Jadzia from Amazon, I spent a little on the high side today. Of course the car seat was a need, not just a want.

No comments: