Saturday, January 31, 2009

I love it when that happens....

I got some 1 hour prints done at Walmart to send to Robby and when I picked them up, they were labeled "Copyright?". As annoying as that can be for some, it makes me happy when that happens. That someone suspects that they even MIGHT be professional just makes me grin. I had to sign a disclaimer or something saying they were mine to absolve Walmart of any liability. Next time I'll be sure to have one of my business cards on hand just in case.

Then, as we were browsing the cameras to get one for Robby, one of the photo techs stopped us and recognized Jadzia from the pictures. Jadzia liked the attention - she was only briefly shy and then she started smiling and waving to the woman.

Now, of course, no trip to Walmart (or out of the house period) would be complete without a few bumps along the way. Anya was not at all happy in the cart so I ended up carrying her around most of the store while trying to turn the cart with my hip. I really need to find that cart cover because I think she'd like it better.

And on the way out to the car, Inara lost her shoe. Of course I didn't discover that the shoe was lost until we reached the car. I looked back down the packing lot row and saw it several parking spots down just sitting there. I jogged back with the shopping cart and Anya, Jadzia and Inara already being loaded into the car, and grabbed it.

No comments: