Saturday, January 3, 2009

Me, myself and I

I am Cami. My husband joined the military in June of 2007 - at 29 years old. We already had two little girls at the time. It's not your "typical" start in the military but it's how it worked out for us. Girl number 3 came along after a 4 day weekend reunion and then we got our first duty station assignment - in Hawaii.

Living in "paradise" was great for the first few months - now it's just Hawaii. It's nice but I wouldn't say paradise exactly. I miss being near family, I miss Texas, I miss Sonic and Red Robin and Fry's Electronics.....oh yeah, and now I miss my husband seeing as he just left on our first deployment.

I originally started this blog when he was in Basic and AIT and then I did nothing with it. I suspect the first deployment will be a big Army challenge so it seems a good time to start back up.

So here I am, one day at a time. Thanks for reading

No comments: