Thursday, January 29, 2009

If I ever needed proof...

That I didn't need more kids, today was the proof. We went to the post office and the PX today. Since I did the whole musical car seats bit, I no longer had the use of the infant carrier for Anya. I grabbed the double stroller for use at the post office and didn't really think beyond that. The post office was an easy trip as Inara was confined and not getting into trouble as usual.

When we got to the PX, however, I had to put Anya, who doesn't sit up very well, in the seat of the cart - she kept flopping to the side mostly, though the strap kept her from falling completely. She was also very cranky so I ended up having to carry her through most of the store anyway. By the time we checked out, I was tired and sweaty. I still had intentions to go to the commissary but with Anya crying and Inara on the brink of a 2 year old tantrum - I gave up that plan and we went home.

In the end, I realized I didn't have enough hands or sanity for the three kids I have, let alone adding any more. Of course, I have no intentions of having any more but today was certainly the proof.

I did buy the girls a few new outfits which I'm sure you'll see in pictures soon. For now, here's a sneak peak of one of the dresses.


No comments: