Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I just want Cinderella!

Why has Disney decided to mash all the Princesses together? As I mentioned in a previous post, Inara is OBSESSED with Cinderella. She has no interest in Belle or Aurora or Ariel. She just likes Cinderella. Well her birthday is on Friday and I was thinking about getting her some Cinderella bedding or a Cinderella blanket. But most of what I found was "princesses" with at least 3 if not 5 of the princesses. I don't even LIKE character bedding really but what can I say, she likes Cinderella.

I did find a couple of sets, one I liked but it was almost 150$ on eBay - um NO. The other I didn't really like and it just looked - well like character bedding. That's when I started looking for just a blanket instead of a set, I figured I could get solid colored sheets to coordinate with the blanket and there ya go. Same problem. Plenty of princesses, not so much of the individuals.

So I guess I'll have to move on to some other Cinderella madness. Like a Cinderella cake - there will be massive baking mess in my kitchen tomorrow in preparation for Friday.

On a birthday note, tomorrow (the 22nd) is Robby's birthday so tomorrow will be super bleh.

P.S. Remember that missing sippy cup from a few days back? Found it! Well, actually Jadzia found it and put it up on the counter and then I found it. I couldn't get a straight answer out of her as to where she found it but it's been found and washed. On that note, even a few day old juice develops a bit of a stink. nothing like milk but still, something. Something fruity.

No comments: